Equip your property with the best of both worlds with high quality Solahart solar panels and an inverter from SolarEdge or FIMER. Start generating free power from the sun now!
Solahart panels and SolarEdge Inverters
Solahart panels and FIMER Inverters
SunCell panels and GoodWe Inverters
*Government incentives in the form of Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) are still available. Based on a 6.615kW system (93 STC @ $40.00) equal $3,720.00. Please contact us for more information on how incentives work.
Victorian households are also eligible to receive a rebate (up to $2,225) for installing a solar PV system if they meet the following criteria:
• they are the owner-occupier of the property
• the owners have a combined household taxable income of less than $180,000 per year (based on last year’s Australian Tax Office Notice of Assessment)
• it is an existing property, valued at under $3 million
• they do not have an existing solar PV system*
Once you’re confident that your property fits the eligibility criteria, you should start researching solar retailers who are authorised to participate in the Program and can meet your energy needs.
* Early adopters who installed their system prior to 1 November 2009 are eligible to replace or expand their existing system. However, those receiving the Premium Feed-in Tariff should consider whether they will be better off if they replace their existing system.